Saturday, September 6, 2008

WAR EAGLE



boys are off to the Auburn/Southern Miss game today. My dad had been given season tickets to Auburn games..which in my neck of the woods is a BIG deal.  He gave Todd and Nolan the tickets to todays game and Nolan is so excited about going to the game with his dad. His football game was rained out so now they will be able to get there in time to see the whole thing.

post game pics




So today is girls day!!! Emma and I are going to go shopping for some clothes and then maybe take in a movie. I'm going to forget that there is at least 6 loads of laundry to do although I will have to get groceries at some point. When I walk in the kitchen the children's nursery rhyme about Old Mother Hubbard comes to mind.


We had a fun time shopping! I found some things I had been looking for to go with some outfits for Emma. We also hit the bookstore. I LOVE that Emma loves to read. We sat on the couch and read together before getting groceries. I'm working on The Timetravelor's Wife and she is reading The People of Sparks; which is the second book to the City of Embers.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Absolutely LOVED the timetraveller's wife!! So cool! I just read The Last Sineater by Francine Rivers - you have to read it! so good...
p.s. ROLL TIDE!( I couldn't resist!)