Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's DONE

Well, it took Todd and I (with some relief from my sister Amy) two days to put the hardwoods in Mom & Dad's house but it's finally done. It looks fairly good I must say. I however feel like Quasimodo because I'm hunched over from stapling for so many hours and I've had the urge to yell sanctuary.

This is what the room looks like...There is not enough money in the world for me to do the sanding, staining, and stuff so that will be done by another lucky person.

2 comments:

Amy said...

You said "It took Todd and I two days" Well, you did have 45 min of help. I admit that is only a pin hole in the grand scheme of things but you got to stand up straight for a while.
It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Gosh! Your husband is a great guy for helping out your family like that.

He must really get pampered when he's at home!!!!