Well, it's that time in 5th grade for the annual Washington trip. Nolan and I leave this Saturday for a bus ride to Washington. I don't know about you but a bus ride with kids (no alcohol) and a bunch of people I don't really know, isn't exiciting me. I'll try to blog as we go along our journey but I'm not sure I'll have access to computers or have enough time.
Keep a watch out to see how I survive the week....
2 comments:
did Will get you special passes?
I wasn't even wanting special passes...he can only get a few people into the west wing. I had hoped that he would get us in for the white house tour itself. The school hasn't been on one for years. We will end up posing in front of the white house for a photo but won't get to go on the tour.
Post a Comment