We met at the theater and saw about 7 girls we knew. Another mom, Margie, was there with her girls but as most of us are...she had been banned from sitting with her oldest. We invited her to sit with us, she is actually Emma's substitute teacher in school for the next few weeks.
I've seen all HSM's and I'm not sure where this one falls. It seemed like it tried to fit too much time period wise into a short movie. It still left me with the question "Does Ryan know he's gay?"
Anyway, as I danced out of the theater, totally embarrassing Emma (I have warned her that it is in my job description to do so) I was not left with a hole that I feel ANOTHER HSM would fill.
Let's hope they all go to college and Disney knows when to say when.
No comments:
Post a Comment