We have a few rules for our weekend getaway.
1. No one is allowed to call you mom.
2. No one is allowed to wake you up in the morning!
3. No one is allowed to ask you to do anything.
I think this is our 7th year to do this, we did have to take a year off because of scheduling problems. We leave Wednesday night and hit the beach as soon as we wake up on Thursday morning. Dad isn't a beach person so he takes a lot of naps and watches a lot of tv. We usually rent around 7-8 movies and do the "grab bag" technique of deciding which one to watch first. We also usually go to a movie, go out to dinner one night, and basically chill until Sunday afternoon. The weather is looking great for our visit and of course I'll be sure to take lots of pictures to share when I get back.

1 comment:
Wow. How wonderful your husband must be to take care of things while you're at the beach. What a guy!
Post a Comment