Saturday, April 26, 2008

Oh Happy Day!!??

I forgot my camera at home...darn, so I can't show a picture of our girls night out. Camille, Lee and myself went to the Cheesecake factory to celebrate getting older. Lee and myself have birthdays in April. It was a perfect day and we decided to sit outside while we feasted on our meals. We walked around the outdoor mall area for a while looking at clothes and accessories we didn't need but would have loved to have. Camille's birthday is in December so now I have 10 more months worth of friends to get so that I can girls night out it once a month.

Emma had her nephrologist appointment this past thursday and everything looks great. There was no protein in her urine so we are staying on the same amount of medicine for now. She goes to her endocrinologist in May to see about the thyroid and to check insulin amounts. Todd and I have tried to be diligent about a bedtime routine with her so that one of us only has to get up once a night to check her. Having to do it two to three times a night is just not working. I guess after a while you get a little lax with some things so we are trying to get back to not eating two hours before bedtime so that we will have a good working number for bedtime.

Todd starts his new job in a week, same company but different department. We have prayed about this for over a year! This are really getting busy in the Nursery as I try to prepare for VBS in June.

Nolan received an A+ for his Washington report we had to do...YEA.

Keep in touch for more at the craig house......

No comments: