We were at our neighbors house until way late last night, Hahn turned 40!! Although we were lucky and just had to walk home and fall into bed, when it is 11:30 that 5:30 alarm comes very quickly. Ok, I hit the snooze twice before I actually got up. Anyway, got to work at 6:50 and started preparing for the day (I'm the Nursery Director at my church). I'm working the baby room since I am currently in need of a full-time staff person in there and luckily we only had 8 this morning. I then had a mandatory meeting with my staff and proceeded to explain for 1 1/2 hours why we obey rules. I am suppose to be meeting Todd at skates 280 at 2:30 where he is going to drop Emma off for a birthday party. I leave at 2:20 and for those of you who know Hwy 280, I didn't make it on time. We got to spend about an hour at the party before we headed out to the Rave theater to watch Prince Caspian (excellent movie)

with some family friends and then headed over to Zaxby's for dinner. Which of course at this point Nolan mentions that he didn't get his homework done from the 2 days he missed school this past week. Todd heads home early with Nolan to get him started on his stuff. I drop off Catrina at her house and Emma and I head home. It's 8:00 by now and we still have to get showers.
Such is the life of a mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment