Thursday, May 22, 2008

School's Out for Summer!!!

This is the chant I heard on the way home today. It was the last day of school today..actually, just a party day. The kids got out about 10:45 after being sugared up by the teacher, I wonder if this was for how they acted this year in school-maybe a little payback? Anyway, I ran off without the camera so I have no photos of the kids glowing faces. Everybody acted like it was a good thing school was out, I however see it a different way. My kids who have been watched over and taught knowledge are now going to be a work with me part-time and I can already hear "There's nothing to do", "I'm bored". Uugghh. I do have a few things planned for over the summer but we are trying to save our money for the Disney trip in the fall. I only have 4 days until VBS and probably need a good two weeks straight to get ready. I've got to pick my parents up from the airport at 5:ish, they arrive today from Montana and we are keeping Beau for the weekend.

I need a nap.

No comments: