Have you ever wondered whose blog would show up on the "Next blog" button? I got curious one day and started clicking to see who my neighbor was. I soon found out that it changes all the time but it was so interesting to see all the different blogs. A lot of the ones that came up weren't in English so I wasn't able to read about them but looking at the pictures and making up a theory as to why it would be up on a blog can be just as fun as knowing what it truly says. I also like clicking on links from friends pages. I must have spent 30 mins one night clicking through different links on pages. I came across delovelydesigns.blogspot.com this way. It is so interesting to get a peek into someone's life by reading their blog. A girl I went to grade school with now lives in France and blogs at chitlinsandcamembert.blogspot.com, talk about a life you could write a book about...oh wait, she did that. I'll keep you updated on when it's published. Anyhoo...I thought I would share a few of the blogs that I've come across just randomly clicking.
anthonyjoseph2005.blogspot.com - blog on Joseph
not in English but I love the pictures!
http://cheryl-jensenfamily.blogspot.com - new baby
mom of 4 who likes to thrift.
Mice on the Mountain
A game site
moments that happen at a villa
So I encourage you to surf the blog world and see how many different places you can visit and how many different lives you can peek through the window at. Be sure to share any interesting ones with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment