It is the weirdest feeling to have water run in your nose, fill your sinus cavity, and then come out the other nostril. I LOVE IT. I use it before I take my steroid spray to keep the polyps away. I actually have moments to where I can smell now. I'm hoping that the longer I use it the better my nose will get. I got Todd to try it, which is no small feat, and it took the whole pot to unclog his nose but by the end, the water was spilling out freely. Right now I'm doing it twice a day but will work my way to down once.

I found mine at Walgreens and it was $14 with a $2 rebate on the box. I'll keep you posted on how it is working.
2 comments:
That one looks different then the others. I'm used to seeing a "gravy bowl"
I'm glad you came upon the Holy Grail! Michelle has been using it for years with great success. However, we have not had as much luck treating the cause. But the Neti should help alot!
I miss you all!
Post a Comment