Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ash

This past Wednesday Ash and Matthew came into Birmingham for some family time. Paul was off playing Basketball on a traveling team and Morgan was on a cruise...yes, a cruise. Her friend Shayla took her on a cruise for her birthday!! We never had any friends like that growing up. I'm not sure what kind of cruise it was but Michael W. Smith, Amy Grant, and Melinda Dolittle were all part of the entertainment.


Morgan Adams, Amy Grant, Shayla Cunningham

Ok, so we didn't get to go on a cruise but we still had fun. Mom, Ash, and myself all went and got manicures and pedicures. We then went to my house, popped pop corn, and watched Happy Texas and P.S. I love you. I've seen P.S. a few times and cry each time!

1 comment:

Amy said...

While I was busting my butt at work....fun!