I started on the NetiPot on Monday and it is now Saturday and I have been able to smell a little more each day. I went to the mall to check out some of the sales and I know people thought I was a simpleton!! I was walking around sniffing the air, I can't remember the last time I was there and actually smelled the fragrances at Bath and Body Works, the Cookie company, and the popcorn machine in the middle of the mall. My olfactory senses were on red alert. I was finally able to smell the playroom downstairs (todd says it smells like feet) and no matter how much I cleaned he could still smell it. Well, after finally smelling it myself I think we have to get the couch cleaned. All the neighborhood kids come over and play the 360 down there, take off their shoes, walk on the furniture and are just generally kids.
I had Emma and Nolan both use the pot this morning and both of them said they felt that they could breath better. Emma has such a slow flow on one side of her nose I know this will be able to help her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Whaaaahooooo
Ummm. Dont go down the S hall, peeeeuuuuuuw.
Just checking in to see how you are. Someone suggested that Neti thing to me for sinus infections. I'll have to have Laurent pick one up for me when he's in New York in the fall! Congratulations!
Didn't dad tell you never to use pot?
Post a Comment