Monday, August 18, 2008

Montana

Ok, it's a little late on the Montana pictures but the scanner has been out of commission.

These are from when we lived there. I couldn't find any of the ones that would show the then and now of the house but here goes.


I remember my mom learning how to drive a stick shift on "Big Blue". I'm surprised that we didn't get whiplash riding in the back as she jerked down the road. I'm the one with the big WHITE socks sitting on the back of the truck.



This is our horse Rebel. We didn't realize that Tinker, see below, was pregnant when we bought her. We only got to ride him once before we moved.



This is Tinker. I'm the one in the yellow (I look a little like the Morton's Salt girl), Amy is on Tinker, and Ashley and Mom are on either side of me.


This is a shot of the backyard. Of course when we lived there, it was just a field behind us.



This Mountain which was on one side of the "valley" we lived in is called Sleeping Giant. If you look closely you can see the face of a "giant" lying down on his back.


Here is a shot of the front of the house.




And a picture of the gorgeous mountains on the other side of the valley.

No comments: