Todd found a recipe for some "no beans" chili. He asked me to brown the deer meat that a friend had given him and start the pot with the other "fixins" in it. Well, the meat was on the stove but when my dad came over to get me to help him print out something of importance. I turned the stove off and went to help him. We tried on the Mac and the PC to get the form to pull up with the information in it. It took us a while to figure out that it was a secure form and it wouldn't let you copy, send, only print from the original email. Dad even tried pulling his email up from our house to make sure. Anyhoo..the stove didn't actually get turned off. Nolan comes downstairs saying that the meat is on a burner that is still on. Of course I tell him "Silly boy, I turned the stove off, it's probably still hot from the mac and cheese I cooked". A few minuets later he comes down saying "It stinks and there is smoke in the kitchen."
This of course gets my attention and as I run upstairs I see that he and Emma have opened the windows in the kitchen and Emma ran to get her "survival gear".

Kids, ya gotta love 'em!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment