Anyway, The first thing that I find out is that Todd's G-ma Betty died in her sleep last night. She had been failing in her health but because we are so far from them I don't think that we realized how far she had gone. (She lived in Watertown, S.D.). He is still trying to figure out if he will be able to go to the funeral on Tuesday.
The glass guys are coming out to give us a quote on replacing the kitchen window that I shattered. (I'll tell the tale of how at a later time)
a look at the window
Emma and I went to see the Tale of Despereaux. She had read the book in school so we were waiting for the movie to come out. We met up with the Atherton's (beaus family) and some our other school friends to see the movie. Once it was over, we headed straight to Basketball practice.
The Atherton's are out of town for a few days so we are keeping beau again!
No comments:
Post a Comment