The inevitable product of all the leaves! This is a SMALL sample of what I raked up this fall. Actually, this is the third pile of bags that I have set out for the wonderful trash men to take away. I know in all it has been about 45 bags of leaves. I still have the side of the house to rake but can't bring myself to do it. Wait, isn't that what we had kids for???
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
The Aftermath
I had blogged earlier about how beautiful Alabama was in the fall because of all the colors of the trees. Our yard has a sizable natural area in the back yard with many of the yellow, orange, and red colored trees. I LOVE to see all the leaves changing. And then there is this...

The inevitable product of all the leaves! This is a SMALL sample of what I raked up this fall. Actually, this is the third pile of bags that I have set out for the wonderful trash men to take away. I know in all it has been about 45 bags of leaves. I still have the side of the house to rake but can't bring myself to do it. Wait, isn't that what we had kids for???
The inevitable product of all the leaves! This is a SMALL sample of what I raked up this fall. Actually, this is the third pile of bags that I have set out for the wonderful trash men to take away. I know in all it has been about 45 bags of leaves. I still have the side of the house to rake but can't bring myself to do it. Wait, isn't that what we had kids for???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment