Techincally.... I'm not a stepmother. Those of you with young children will not understand the following pictures. When you have little children you clean up after them in all ways. But, as they get older..you realize you are not their maid and start expecting them to clean up after themselves. I gave the kids (ages 12 and 9) instructions last night to "mama clean" the t.v. room and the computer room while I was out being disappointed at the movies with my sister. Please be warned that the following contains crude and violent images that are only to be carried out in extreme and dire circumstances. They were taken to prove my side of the issue when my kids are on the couch one day at $150 an hour talking to some shrink about how horrible their mother was when it came to cleaning.


I know there are smiles on the faces but I actually think it is just a reflexive thing when they see a camera pointed at them.
We were able to bag up two trash bags of junk and now my baseboards are dust free. Do you think it would be too much to have them wash down the walls.... humm, stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment