I don't really consider myself OCD, but when I get into the "over the top mood to clean" it can get fairly ridiculous. My kids know to stay out of my way and not to bother me unless the house in on fire. I hate to get distracted when I am in the zone. I've been there a little tonight and hope that tomorrow provides more of the same... my house could use some major OCD time from me.
Today is my sister Amy's B'day...happy one Amy. All she wanted was to go see the Twilight movie, so what is a big sis to do??? Take her there (yes, I was one of those people who read the books).
I also made Russian tea for my workers this morning who seemed to love it. I had to make copies of how to make it so I thought I would post it here.
Ingredients:
2 sticks cinnamon
2 cups H2O
1 tablespoon whole cloves
3 tea bags (individual size)
2 cups sugar
2 cups o.j.
1/2 cup lemon juice
Boil the cinnamon, cloves, and H20. pour over tea bags and let steep 4-5 min. While warm you need to add the sugar, then the o.j. and the lemon juice. Mix together and remove tea bags, cinnamon and cloves. You will need to dilute this with equal parts water.

No comments:
Post a Comment