Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A day with Emma

I don't usually get a "girls" day with Emma unless I am taking her to the Dr. Today however, we met up with the Lee and Emily Atherton at Painted by U. Nolan went with Ashley's crowd to see their other set of grandparents so Emma and I had a day together. We had a great time painting a turtle plate for her teacher. I had my camera with me but didn't think to get pictures of the event :-( Anyway, after that we grabbed lunch while I went into work for a little while. We then proceeded to Hancock Fabrics and to Hobby Lobby to get some things I needed to make Christmas things. By the time we got home Ashley was back with her crowd. We ate pizza, played on fb for a while, watched juno, and I started making the deviled eggs and sweet potato cass. for tomorrow.

No comments: