My mom LOVES to make tablescapes. She does this every Christmas, for a dinner that her Sunday School does, and actually almost anytime she can justify doing it. As i was about to take the picture my sister Amy asked if I wanted her to take the beer and wine cooler off the table. I told her I was going to "keep it real" and put it all out there. So here is mom's Thanksgiving table.
Now, Nolan was grounded from ALL Electronics this nine weeks in an attempt (however futile) to help Nolan learn the art of remembering his books, assignments, and to study for tests. OK, Nolan's report card was very good, I just saw a lot of slipping in his responsibilities. Anyhoo, since his cousins were going to be in town, Nolan and I entered into a contract where he would do 3 math sheets each day. So...all that to explain why Nolan is actually doing "homework" and how I got him to do it on Thanksgiving.
I know the "BIG GAME" isn't until Saturday, but since Ash and the kids were going to be gone by then...we thought we would have our stand off now. WAR EAGLE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment